If it’s worth storing, it’s worth insuring!
Storage Insurance is available for your peace of mind. We offer Stored Property Insurance through Bob Bader Insurance. With this option, you are able to safeguard your valuables from theft, damage from a fire or other disaster. As a general rule of thumb; if it’s worth storing, it’s worth insuring!
More tips on insurance:
- Make a list of all of the items you store in your unit.
- Take pictures of the inventory and condition of your items at the time you store them.
- Monitor and maintain your unit. Remember, you hold the keys and have access to the unit so the care and custody is your responsibility.
- Remember that the amount of coverage you choose should reflect the value of the items you choose to store.
- Don’t store above the valuation limit.
For more information about self-storage tenant insurance, contact our Fredericksburg self-storage facility at (540) 371-1121! We look forward to working with you.